Financial Advisor Job in San Diego, California : CA 92121
Looking for Financial Advisor Jobs? See currently available Financial Advisor job openings on financial-advisor.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
financial-advisor.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any financial advisor job . We provide job resources for Financial Advisor positions throughout the industry. financial-advisor.jobs.net also provides Financial Advisor jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Financial Advisor by either city or state.
financial-advisor.jobs.net is a financial advisor job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Financial Advisor jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your financial advisor job search on financial-advisor.jobs.net today.
Financial Advisor Job Description
Financial growth. Personal satisfaction. Opportunity to advance. Control, flexibility and work life blending.
This career can offer many benefits, advantages and rewards that many jobs simply cannot provide.
And while this career isn’t for everyone, our established advisors will tell you there’s nothing else like it.
At MassMutual Pacific Coast, a MassMutual general agency, we are a team of dedicated, passionate professionals, committed to making a positive difference in the lives of others, while pursuing a profession that will provide financial growth, personal satisfaction and work life blending, and a sense of ownership and pride that comes with the opportunity to build a business for yourself, but not by yourself.
As we continue in our successful growth, already an established industry leader, we are looking for:
· Self-motivated, driven and ambitious entrepreneurial individuals who want to seize the opportunity to build a significant and sustainable financial services practice, and be willing to put in the effort, commitment and work ethic to realize their goals while achieving this through a greater good and who genuinely want the ability to bring peace of mind and financial security to others.
Could this be you?
Our local agency offers a unique business model with top leadership combining over 150 years of industry experience. And provides a platform with:
· Turnkey marketing programs to help you launch and build your business
· Extensive training and ongoing education through a varied curriculum, to include: 1 on 1 sessions, mentors, joint work, specialist advisors, classroom training, online training with MassMutual University, and ongoing education opportunities through the American College.
· Support: locally for all areas of your practice, together with the backing and resources of a Fortune 500® company, and fourth largest broker dealer.
· Benefits* include: subsidized health insurance, 401k with match, cash balance pension plan, and new advisor start up incentive based subsidy, competitive compensation, bonuses, monthly allowances.
· Access to a wide selection of insurance and investment products, not limited to proprietary products.
San Diego Financial Advisor Job
Financial Advisor Job Requirements
Your responsibilities will include:
· Building a client base, executing marketing strategies
· Conducting financial reviews and assessments, designing and implementing financial plans
· Collaborating with your fellow advisors and support team
· Learning industry fundamentals and moving into advanced markets and financial concepts
· Serving clients with care, compassion, and integrity
Preferred skills and experience:
People from all walks have life and all ages have become successful financial advisors. So, we are always interested in talking with the individual who can share in our vision and our passion.
However, some skills/experience that could prove beneficial for this career:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· Life and Health Insurance license and/or Series 7 & 66 – preferred but not required
· A demonstrated track record of success and a commitment to self-improvement
· A sense of accountability, results driven and revenue focused
· 3 years plus experience as a full-time sales person preferred but not required. Desire for performance based compensation essential.
· Outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships and strong communication skills Self-disciplined with ability to work autonomously but still be a team player
· A strong network and active in the community
· Customer service mentality with a strong code of personal ethics
· Stable financial background
FORTUNE and FORTUNE 500 are registered trademarks of Time Inc. and are used under license. From FORTUNE Magazine, June 1, 2018. ©2018 Time Inc. Used under license. FORTUNE and Time, Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of MassMutual.
*Eligibility applies only to those independently contracted career agents who hold a full-time career contract (x4x) with a General Agent of MassMutual. Eligibility for subsidized benefits and before-tax coverage is based on meeting certain contract requirements. Benefit provisions are subject to modification or termination.
Securities and investment advisory services offered through registered representatives of MML Investors Services, LLC, Member SIPC. CRN202007-233669