Financial Advisor Job in Eagle Mountain, Utah : UT 84043
Looking for Financial Advisor Jobs? See currently available Financial Advisor job openings on financial-advisor.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
financial-advisor.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any financial advisor job . We provide job resources for Financial Advisor positions throughout the industry. financial-advisor.jobs.net also provides Financial Advisor jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Financial Advisor by either city or state.
financial-advisor.jobs.net is a financial advisor job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Financial Advisor jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your financial advisor job search on financial-advisor.jobs.net today.
Financial Advisor Job Description
(Financial Services Firm)
Our client’s Financial Firm located in the Salt Lake City, UT area, who focuses almost exclusively on helping families with special needs individuals, is looking to add a key employee to the Team. They are seeking a professional Financial Advisor / Financial Consultant who is ready to help an already thriving company continue to grow, while having a true passion for helping others. They are looking for hard-working, success/detail-oriented employees with positive energy, who possess great people skills, have a “team player” mentality and a desire for community involvement. If you want to join a Financial Advisory Team that has experience in the industry, is dedicated to their clients, staff and has created a culture of success, this may be a good fit for you!
- 2+ years of experience as a Financial Advisor / Financial Consultant or similar role
- 2+ years of Financial Services Industry experience in a client-facing role (Example: Client Service Specialist, Financial Advisor Assistant, etc.)
- FINRA Series 7/66/ or 7/65/63 Securities Licensing (Must be active & in good standing)
- CRM Software / Database experience (Example: Salesforce, Redtail, Etc.)
- Proficient and comfortable with digital tools , onboarding and servicing
- Financial Planning Software experience (Example: eMoney, Money Guide Pro, Etc.)
- CFP and/or current CFP Candidate is a plus
- ChSNC (Chartered Special Needs Consultant) designation or willing to obtain
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Energetic, positive, motivated and outgoing
- Ability to prioritize projects and manage time
- Organization skills & attention to detail
- Self-directed initiative and follow through
- High level of confidence, perseverance and a desire to succeed in a goal-oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communications
- Ability to speak publicly & present financial products in various settings
- Comfortable showcasing and selling to new and established clientele
- Ability to closely follow office processes & policies related to office operations & client privacy
- Desire to be part of a Team Environment and to learn through a mentoring relationship
- Ability to adhere to complex Regulatory and Compliance requirements
- $60,000 - $90,000 Base Annual Salary + Additional Bonus/Incentive/Commission Plan
*Based on applicable Experience, Certifications and/or Qualifications*
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage + 401k Plan
- Generous PTO Policy and Paid Holidays
- Career Path & Long-Term Growth Opportunity
- Monday-Friday Schedule & Great Work/Life Balance
- Professional, Fun, Motivating Atmosphere
We want to help you reach your full potential! We are looking for hard-working candidates with a passion for customer care and who truly enjoy helping make a difference in their people’s lives!
Presented by Humans Being Resources, Inc.
Thank you for your interest in our client’s Financial Advisor / Financial Consultant in the Salt Lake City, UT area. Humans Being Resources, Inc. is a Talent Acquisition and Personnel Solutions company. We are not a temp/staffing agency and at no point will you be applying for employment with our company. We assist our clients with their direct-hire, permanent-placement hiring needs. When being considered for this position you may be asked to participate in personality profiling, skills assessments and/or phone/video interviews. If you feel that you meet the requirements for this position, please submit your resume today !
Eagle Mountain Financial Advisor Job
Financial Advisor Job Requirements
Creating a client-friendly culture of success and growth is at the heart of our client’s Financial Services business model. Prioritizing their client’s unique service needs and helping to create solutions is an important part of their culture and at the core of everything our client does. As a ChSNC Financial Advisor / ChSNC Financial Consultant you will pursue this mission through the following duties and responsibilities:
- Effectively manage an assigned “book” of clients, while organically uncovering new business
- Participate in networking activities and client meetings to acquire new client and assets
- Ensure client business flow, inquiries and concerns are resolved and service levels are met
- Develop effective working relationships with Team Members and internal Departments to ultimately provide effective service for clients
- Participate in events and programs related to the special needs community as needed
- Conduct and record communications with clients and/or prospects
- Conduct & participate in client sales & informational events / venues as needed
- Actively participate in pre and post Client Meeting Support for the Advisor Team
- Provide thorough, high quality research, problem solving and issue resolution
- Generate various daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports for Financial Advisor(s) / Office