Financial Advisor Job in Duluth, Georgia : GA 30097
Looking for Financial Advisor Jobs? See currently available Financial Advisor job openings on financial-advisor.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
financial-advisor.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any financial advisor job . We provide job resources for Financial Advisor positions throughout the industry. financial-advisor.jobs.net also provides Financial Advisor jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Financial Advisor by either city or state.
financial-advisor.jobs.net is a financial advisor job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Financial Advisor jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your financial advisor job search on financial-advisor.jobs.net today.
Financial Advisor Job Description
(Financial Services Firm)
Our Client’s Independent Financial Firm located in the Alpharetta, GA area is adding a key Team Member. They are seeking a professional Financial Advisor / Financial Consultant who is ready to help their already thriving company continue to grow. They are looking for hard-working, success/detail-oriented employees with positive energy, who possess great people skills and have a “team player” mentality. An ideal candidate could “hit the ground running” on our client’s existing leads and/or bring an existing book of business to the Firm. If you want to join a Financial Services Team that has experience in the industry, is dedicated to their clients, staff and has created a culture of success, this may be a good fit for you!
- 3+ years of Financial Services Industry experience as a Financial Advisor / Financial Consultant
- 3+ years of Sales Experience (Retail Sales, Financial Sales, Outside Sales, Etc.)
- 3+ years of Customer Relations experience (Client Service Representative, Etc.)
- FINRA Series 7/66 Securities Licenses
- Life, Health & Annuities Insurance License
- Advanced Technology Skills and use of Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Financial Planning Software experience (Example: Morning Star, Money Guide Pro, eMoney)
- CRM Software / Database Experience (Example: Salesforce, Redtail, Etc.)
- Currently held CFP or CFP Candidate is a plus
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Energetic, motivated and outgoing
- Ability to prioritize projects and manage time
- Organization skills & attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple client situations, needs and inquiries simultaneously
- Self-directed initiative, follow through and an entrepreneurial mindset
- High level of confidence, perseverance and a desire to succeed in a goal-oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communications
- Ability to speak publicly & present financial products in various settings
- Comfortable showcasing and selling to new and established clientele
- Ability to closely follow office processes & policies related to office operations & client privacy
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to adhere to complex Regulatory and Compliance requirements
- $90,000 - $140,000 Annual Compensation
*Based upon Qualifications, Licensing and/or ability to transfer Business*
- Group Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Career Development Assistance through Advisor Mentorship Program
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and 401k w-Match
- Monday-Friday, Flexible Schedule & Great Work/Life Balance
- Professional, Fun, Motivating Atmosphere
We want to help you reach your full potential! We are looking for hard-working candidates with a passion for customer care and who truly enjoy helping make a difference in people’s lives!
Presented by Humans Being Resources, Inc.
Thank you for your interest in our client’s Financial Advisor / Financial Consultant in the Alpharetta, GA area. Humans Being Resources, Inc. is a Talent Acquisition and Personnel Solutions company. We are not a temp/staffing agency and at no point will you be applying for employment with our company. We assist our clients with their direct-hire, permanent-placement hiring needs. When being considered for this position you may be asked to participate in personality profiling, skills assessments and/or phone/video interviews. If you feel that you meet the requirements for this position, please submit your resume today !
Duluth Financial Advisor Job
Financial Advisor Job Requirements
Creating a client-friendly culture of success and growth is at the heart of our client’s Financial Services business model. Prioritizing client needs and helping to create solutions is an important part of their culture and at the core of everything our Client does. As a Financial Advisor / Financial Consultant you will pursue this mission through the following duties and responsibilities:
- Complete and process new client applications
- Effectively manage current clients, new leads and grow an assigned “book” of clients
- Ensure client business flow, inquiries and concerns are resolved and service levels are met
- Develop effective working relationships with Team Members and internal Departments to ultimately provide effective service for clients
- Conduct and record communications with clients and/or prospects
- Initiate and track client paperwork effectively
- Follow–up on and document pending business with companies and clients
- Conduct and participate in direct client meetings and sales / informational events
- Actively participate in Pre and Post Client Meeting Support as part of the Advisor Team
- Provide thorough, high quality research, problem solving and issue resolution
- Participate in the company’s Advisor Mentorship Program on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis, while also reviewing established metrics and training goals.
- Generate various daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports for Senior Financial Advisor(s) / Firm