Financial Advisor Job in Chicago, Illinois : IL
Looking for Financial Advisor Jobs? See currently available Financial Advisor job openings on financial-advisor.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
financial-advisor.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any financial advisor job . We provide job resources for Financial Advisor positions throughout the industry. financial-advisor.jobs.net also provides Financial Advisor jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Financial Advisor by either city or state.
financial-advisor.jobs.net is a financial advisor job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Financial Advisor jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your financial advisor job search on financial-advisor.jobs.net today.
Financial Advisor Job Description
Pure Financial Advisors, LLC is a fee-only Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), providing comprehensive retirement planning services and tax-optimized investment management services with over 4 billion in AUM. We are headquartered in San Diego with branch offices in California (Brea, Irvine and Los Angeles [Woodland Hills]) and the Seattle, WA area.
We are looking to expand in other cities and are looking for Advisors in Chicago, IL (as well as other areas, such as Rancho Cucamonga, CA; Denver, CO; Phoenix/Scottsdale, AZ; and Las Vegas, NV). If you are a CFP® credentialed financial professional, please contact us about joining our team and helping us meet the demand of potential clients that want to do business with our firm.
Why become an Advisor with Pure? We provide specialized support so that our Advisors can spend their time where they need to – in front of clients, managing the client relationship and providing comprehensive financial planning advice. Below are examples of how we provide support to our Advisors:
- Marketing & Business Development – We generate the leads so that our Advisors don’t have to invest their time on marketing efforts. This is done in various way, including our educational classes and client events, as well as Your Money, Your Wealth® television and radio shows. We have teams focused on marketing and business development to handle calls from numerous prospective clients – people that want to sit down with a CFP®. We also set the appointments, so that the Advisor can spend the time meeting with prospective clients, gaining a better understanding of their needs and how we can help them meet their financial goals.
- Financial Planning – Our extensive Financial Planning department is comprised of dedicated CFP® and CPA® professionals that partner with our Advisors and provide comprehensive and detailed advice on all aspects (financial planning, tax planning, estate planning, retirement planning, etc.) of the client’s life - We take a deep and PURE dive into planning.
- Investment Management – Pure’s trading department works with Advisors on managing the client’s portfolio in a tax optimized way - daily rebalancing, tax loss harvesting, asset location, etc.
- Operations and Client Services – We have client service teams to handle everything - they work with the custodians to ensure all transactions are taken care of and take the paperwork off the Advisor’s “to-do” list!
- Unparalleled Professional Development –Advisors receive constant training on new laws, concepts, planning ideas etc. We are dedicated to providing growth and development to not only our Advisors, but all members of our team.
- Must have a CFP® credential plus 5 years of industry experience.
- Ability to assess a prospective client’s needs and their financial goals.
- A solid understanding of retirement planning, estate planning, tax planning, cash flow, investment and asset allocation strategies, and risk management.
- Effective with communication skills. Ability to deliver comprehensive financial plans to clients.
- Previous experience teaching classes or presenting is a plus
We are looking for high quality individuals that can provide comprehensive retirement planning solutions and tax-optimized investment management strategies, that will adhere to fiduciary standards and act in the best interest of our clients.
Chicago Financial Advisor Job