Financial Advisor Job in Vienna, Virginia : VA 22180
Looking for Financial Advisor Jobs? See currently available Financial Advisor job openings on financial-advisor.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
financial-advisor.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any financial advisor job . We provide job resources for Financial Advisor positions throughout the industry. financial-advisor.jobs.net also provides Financial Advisor jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Financial Advisor by either city or state.
financial-advisor.jobs.net is a financial advisor job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Financial Advisor jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your financial advisor job search on financial-advisor.jobs.net today.
Financial Advisor Job Description
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Advisor looking to join an established wealth management firm, with a book of business ready to be transitioned over the next 1-2 years. Advisor will immediately work with clients to provide financial planning and asset management. Advisor should hold a Certified Financial Planner designation or be willing to sit for the exam. The firm will assign 80-100 clients to the Advisor by the end of the second full year of employment. Advisor will have a team to include a Client Service Manager and a Portfolio Manager. Bonus compensation to increase in conjunction with client transition.
We are looking for people who agree with our mission, who have a passion for excellence, a willingness to exceed client expectations, and exceptional attention to detail. At VLP Financial Advisors, we believe that financial planning is a process, not a product. Our team aims to provide clients with the highest quality investment and planning services by employing sophisticated investment solutions tailored to each individual situation.
Employee owned, VLP Financial Advisors has grown from a sole practitioner to a partnership managing over $1.2 billion in client assets nationwide. The continued growth and success of the firm is through the referrals of our valued clients and strategic alliances, and our commitment to employing top-notch professionals to provide excellent service.
Client Financial Planning and Asset Management:
- Prepare for/conduct client planning and asset management meetings
- Evaluate all needs of the client, provide advice based on our fiduciary responsibility to make recommendations based on their best interests
- Manage your advisory team effectively, ensuring all client meetings are completed on an annual basis, per VLP best practices and compliance policies
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- Active Series 65 and/or 7 (if not currently held it is expected that employee will study for and take both of these exams within the first 6 months of employment)
- Certified Financial Planner designation (or desire to take and pass the exam within the first year of employment)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM platforms
- Superior interpersonal, organizational, and client service skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task by prioritizing workload to manage time effectively, complete work within deadlines, and produce accurate results
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package:
- 401(k) Match, Profit Sharing Plan, Discretionary bonuses
- Employer-paid Medical and HSA contribution, optional Dental and Vision
- Employer-paid Life and ST/LT Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off, Professional Development Program, Charitable Contribution Match Program
- Positive, family-friendly work environment
Candidates must be willing to work in-person in our Vienna, VA, office.
Prospective employees must be eligible to work in the United States without restriction as to duration, and a thorough background check is required to be considered for employment. Please submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
Vienna Financial Advisor Job