Financial Advisor Job in Phoenix, Arizona : AZ
Looking for Financial Advisor Jobs? See currently available Financial Advisor job openings on financial-advisor.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
financial-advisor.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any financial advisor job . We provide job resources for Financial Advisor positions throughout the industry. financial-advisor.jobs.net also provides Financial Advisor jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Financial Advisor by either city or state.
financial-advisor.jobs.net is a financial advisor job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Financial Advisor jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your financial advisor job search on financial-advisor.jobs.net today.
Financial Advisor Job Description
Title: Financial Advisor
Status: Full Time (Exempt)
We are a growing registered investment advisor company looking to hire Financial Advisors in AZ and Southern CA. Our firm specializes in serving the First Responder and Military communities. Our main values are integrity, experience, and commitment. We want our employees to have a great work/life balance and to experience a career that is both challenging and rewarding.
Duties and Responsibilities
Financial Advisor is responsible for providing clients and prospects with sound advice regarding financial planning, investments, and pension benefits. Financial Advisors meet with clients to establish a plan, make recommendations, and monitor progress toward meeting short and long-term financial goals. Together with their assigned Client Relationship Specialist (CRS) the Financial Advisor provides ongoing financial services to clients. The Financial Advisor duties include, but are not limited to:
• Develop new client relationships and manage existing client relationships.
• Provide on-going financial services and conduct annual account reviews with clients
• Travel to client and prospective client workplace facilities to include fire stations and police precincts to present information on pension benefits and Public Safety Financial/Galloway (PSFG) services
• AZ advisors: Develop a strong working knowledge of the Public Safety Personnel Retirement System (PSPRS) to provide retirement planning, pension counseling and Deferred Retirement Option Plan (DROP) advice to clients and prospective clients
• Present PSFG services via seminar and webinar presentations
• Complete required paperwork to open new accounts in good order and document meeting notes in customer relations management system
• Follow established policies and procedures for providing ethical financial advice. Conduct business according to the higher fiduciary standard of honesty, fairness, and integrity.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned by PSFG supervisors
• FINRA Securities License 7 & 66 or 65
• Preferred 5 years experience in the financial industry or public safety
• Subject to a background and drug test
Salary and Benefits
• Salary: $55,000 + (depending on experience)
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Profitability Bonus Plan
• Competitive Advisor Bonus Plan with no cap
• Mileage Reimbursement
• Paid Holidays
• Accrued Paid Time Off
• Disability Insurance – Short Term & Long Term
• Term Life and AD&D Insurance
• Up to 4% matching 401(k) after one year
Interested applicants should send their resume with a cover letter to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Galloway Asset Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Phoenix Financial Advisor Job