Financial Advisor Job in Austin, Texas : TX
Looking for Financial Advisor Jobs? See currently available Financial Advisor job openings on financial-advisor.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
financial-advisor.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any financial advisor job . We provide job resources for Financial Advisor positions throughout the industry. financial-advisor.jobs.net also provides Financial Advisor jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Financial Advisor by either city or state.
financial-advisor.jobs.net is a financial advisor job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Financial Advisor jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your financial advisor job search on financial-advisor.jobs.net today.
Financial Advisor Job Description
Core Group Resources (www.coregroupresources.com) is the Americas leading finance and accounting recruitment company. Founded by a service academy graduate who has offshore experience, Core Group Resources expertise is unmatched in the marine offshore market for executive search, staffing, and expertise identification. For more information contact us 281 347 4700. We are currently in the market for the following:
The contact person for this job is Bob Sutton. Please contact him at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Our client is one of the largest, comprehensive wealth management firms in Texas catering to affluent families and individuals. They are a hybrid RIA/BD firm that have offices in Dallas, Austin, Houston, & San Antonio. They are seeking a seasoned financial planner and investment advisor to join their award-winning team.
Primary responsibilities will be to:
- Identify, cultivate and track new opportunities for the firm
- Help support existing client needs
- Manage highly diversified investment portfolios
- Build long-term growth and client relationships
Requirements and Qualifications
- Belief that success comes from putting clients first
- At least five years of related experience with demonstrated results in new business development and a successful track record in financial and investment planning
- Graduate of an accredited college or university
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation preferred
- Fiduciary mindset
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Self-starter, energetic, and assertive.
- Minimum of $15M transferrable AUM Book
- High revenue payout
- Access to group health, dental and vision benefits, including family plans
- Opportunities for equity ownership
- Clear ‘ownership’ of your own book
Austin Financial Advisor Job