Financial Advisor Job in Greenville, South Carolina : SC 29601
Looking for Financial Advisor Jobs? See currently available Financial Advisor job openings on financial-advisor.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
financial-advisor.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any financial advisor job . We provide job resources for Financial Advisor positions throughout the industry. financial-advisor.jobs.net also provides Financial Advisor jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Financial Advisor by either city or state.
financial-advisor.jobs.net is a financial advisor job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Financial Advisor jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your financial advisor job search on financial-advisor.jobs.net today.
Financial Advisor - Greenville
Financial Advisor - Greenville Job Description
A Career with a Purpose: Impact, Independence and Income
Financial advisors with Northwestern Mutual help clients reach their financial goals, staying with them over time and evolving their plans as their needs change. And with more than half of Americans believing their financial planning needs improvement, a career with Northwestern Mutual provides abundant opportunities.
You will partner with clients by creating personalized financial plans built on their unique needs and desires. And through our industry-leading solutions, you'll help them protect what they've worked so hard to achieve while also growing their assets for the future.
We're looking for competitive individuals who thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. You'll be matched up with experienced mentors and coaches who will help you get started and stay with you throughout your career.
• As a Financial Advisor with Northwestern Mutual, you are in business for yourself, but not by yourself.
• Advisors help clients to achieve and maintain financial security by providing financial advice and matching solutions with client’s needs and goals.
• Develop rapport with clients and foster long-term relationships.
• Be knowledgeable about Northwestern Mutual financial products and financial market trends.
• Build and maintain client bases, keep current client financial plans up-to-date and build a portfolio of new clients on an ongoing basis.
• Provide dedicated and focused client experiences.
By joining our team, you'll have access to:
• A high-quality training program to help you get started and a proven business plan to guarantee success.
• Mentorship and professional development training throughout your entire career.
• A culture that promotes diversity, teamwork, work-life balance, recognition and rewards.
• Financial support for professional designations in certification for both your personal and professional business growth.
• The opportunity to pursue leadership and specialized roles.
• Exceptional income potential, as your hard work will directly relate to your sales results. Our financial representatives are independent contractors who own their own practice and are compensated through commissions, bonuses, repeat business, and client retention.
• At Northwestern Mutual, we’re committed to mutual success. You’ll find people with varied experiences and perspectives in an environment that emphasizes teamwork and collaboration. For us, diversity means valuing and respecting differences so that we bring out the best in each other. You can be yourself while building your career here.
Our clients desire the following from their financial representative:
• Someone who builds relationships centered on trust, open communication, and transparency.
• The courage and ability to have difficult conversations when needed.
• A commitment to ongoing learning, including staying current on financial news, laws and the impacts to their clients.
• Someone who is proactive and focused on providing excellent customer service.
• A bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
• Strong interpersonal and networking skills
• Self-starter and highly motivated
• Client facing experience
• History of high achievement demonstrated by rapid growth and consistent, measurable results
• Track record of outperforming peers
• Ability to develop lasting, meaningful relationships as well as influence others
• Prior sales/customer service experience.
• Former college/professional athlete; Military veteran
While you help your clients achieve financial security, Northwestern Mutual will also help you.
• Exceptional income potential.
• Comprehensive medical coverage.
• Two company-funded retirement plans (pension plan and 401(k) plan).
• Sponsorship of Licensing and designations.
• Group life and disability income insurance.
Northwestern Mutual has been among the leaders in the financial services industry for over 160 years and has a proven track record of financial success.
• Top 5 Independent Broker-Dealer (Measured by Total Revenues) by Financial Advisor Magazine & InvestmentNews (2020)
• #102 on Fortune 500 (2020)
• World’s Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine (2020)
• Highest possible financial ratings from AM Best, Moody’s, Fitch and Standard & Poor
Employment Field: Full Time
Greenville Financial Advisor Job