Financial Advisor Job in Cranbury, New Jersey : NJ 08512
Looking for Financial Advisor Jobs? See currently available Financial Advisor job openings on financial-advisor.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
financial-advisor.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any financial advisor job . We provide job resources for Financial Advisor positions throughout the industry. financial-advisor.jobs.net also provides Financial Advisor jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Financial Advisor by either city or state.
financial-advisor.jobs.net is a financial advisor job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Financial Advisor jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your financial advisor job search on financial-advisor.jobs.net today.
Financial Advisor Job Description
A place to learn. A place to grow.
Be supported in your own growth while you support others.
Our work is critical to the financial wellbeing of individuals, families, businesses, and communities. We are driven to help people feel more secure and more prepared for their financial future. In our view, how we do our work is just as important as what we do. Our approach to work is collaborative by design.
We are looking for a team member to join us in an Associate Advisor capacity. The associate advisor provides strong support to the lead advisor, freeing up resources that enable the team to deliver superior service and contact. The associate advisor also actively cultivates prospecting and advising skillsets, in preparation for a more senior role.
If you are the kind of person who enjoys learning by doing, and you envision yourself as a lead advisor one day – we invite you to consider an opportunity with our team.
How will you help grow our firm?
- Proactively partner with the lead advisor(s) in whatever ways needed
- Provide service and solutions on simpler cases so that lead advisors can focus on more complex ones
- Serve as a key point of contact for the firm’s smaller to mid-size clients
- Stay in regular contact with the team in order to calibrate your activity
- Assist with research and development of presentations to clients
- Develop and maintain documentation of all client activity
Cranbury Financial Advisor Job
Financial Advisor Job Requirements
- Some experience as a financial services professional
- FINRA Series 7, 63, (and 65 if part of a Registered Investment Advisor)
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure
- Previous sales experience is helpful
Financial Services Representatives are independent contractors and are not employees of MassMutual, its subsidiaries, or of General Agents with whom they contract. CRN
Who do you need to be?
- Must be able to commute to the office 3 days a week
- The ideal team member is committed to service – not only to our clients, but also to other team members. Your “we first, not me first” attitude will serve you well here.
- Are you ok with frequent change? Because this is a fast-paced role that has lots of moving parts coming at you, and flexibility is the name of the game.
- Ultimately we want you to learn the business. This means that you’ll take direction well, and you will be independent enough to want to apply your learning to growing your own client base.
- We’re in the business of helping people. Excellent interpersonal skills and a genuine care for other human beings are a must in this role.