Financial Advisor Job in Greenville, South Carolina : SC 29601
Looking for Financial Advisor Jobs? See currently available Financial Advisor job openings on financial-advisor.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
financial-advisor.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any financial advisor job . We provide job resources for Financial Advisor positions throughout the industry. financial-advisor.jobs.net also provides Financial Advisor jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Financial Advisor by either city or state.
financial-advisor.jobs.net is a financial advisor job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Financial Advisor jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your financial advisor job search on financial-advisor.jobs.net today.
Financial Advisor Upstate, Sc (Looking For Former College And/Or Professional Athletes)
Financial Advisor Upstate, Sc (Looking For Former College And/Or Professional Athletes) Job Description
IT’S TIME TO ‘GO PRO’ IN SOMETHING OTHER THAN SPORTS
Teamwork, the love of competition, and the desire to win have a place beyond the field, the mat, the track, and the court.
At Northwestern Mutual , financial advisors help people meet their financial goals. They can handle a challenge, take feedback, and push for success. They get to train with industry veterans, all while building their own practice and their earning potential. Our former student-athlete financial advisors believe that working for a winning team is just like playing for a winning team.
As a financial advisor, a typical day may include:
- Helping clients and prospects think big and creating a game plan for achieving their goals
- Developing tailored solutions for each client
- Training and coaching from the best in the business through an award-winning training program*
- Team meetings to set and track goals
- Making calls to prospective clients
You just may have found the career for you, if:
- You want a company that values varied experiences and perspectives.
- You think hard work should be recognized and rewarded.
- Teamwork and collaboration are important to you.
- You want to be in business for yourself but not by yourself.
- You want to work for a company with exceptional financial strength** and whose values match your own.
- 4-year College Degree
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Client facing experience
- History of high achievement demonstrated by rapid growth and consistent, measurable results
- Track record of outperforming peers
- Ability to develop lasting, meaningful relationships as well as influence others
- Prior sales/customer service experience.
- Former college/professional athlete; Military veteran
While you help your clients achieve financial security, Northwestern Mutual will also help you.
- Exceptional income potential - as your hard work will directly relate to your sales results. Our financial representatives are independent contractors compensated through commissions, bonuses, repeat business, and client retention.
- Comprehensive medical coverage (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- Two company-funded retirement plans (pension plan and 401(k) plan).
- Sponsorship of Licensing and designations.
- Group life and disability income insurance.
- Northwestern Mutual is honored as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies ” in the life insurance industry according to FORTUNE Magazine’s annual survey, 2018.
- Northwestern Mutual named “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor.com (Ranking #1 among Insurance Companies 2018).
- Ranking organizations that excel at training and leadership development, Training magazine ranked Northwestern Mutual among its “Training Top 125 ” in 2017.
- Ranked among the Top 10 independent broker-dealers as measured by total revenues by the leading investment industry publications: Investment News; Financial Advisor magazine; Financial Planning magazine; Investment Advisor magazine. (2016, 2017, 2018).
 Northwestern Mutual is the marketing name for The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company, Milwaukee, WI
Greenville Financial Advisor Job