Financial Advisor Job in Addison, Texas : TX
Looking for Financial Advisor Jobs? See currently available Financial Advisor job openings on financial-advisor.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
financial-advisor.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any financial advisor job . We provide job resources for Financial Advisor positions throughout the industry. financial-advisor.jobs.net also provides Financial Advisor jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Financial Advisor by either city or state.
financial-advisor.jobs.net is a financial advisor job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Financial Advisor jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your financial advisor job search on financial-advisor.jobs.net today.
Financial Advisor Job Description
Experienced or Entry-Level Financial Advisor
ARMOR Wealth Management, LLC, a protection based financial services organization serving the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, helps individuals, families and successful business owners grow their wealth, protect their wealth, and enjoy their wealth. We do that by offering strategic planning and wealth management services and financial products that are custom tailored to our clients.
We provide superior support and compensation for entry-level and experienced Financial Advisors. We offer an extensive training program, and after training, our advisors will be able to assist individuals to meet their long-term financial goals in the areas of risk management, retirement, college funding, and estate planning. Our advisor will also be able to meet business owner’s needs such as executive benefits and business continuation planning.
Our training program could lead to CLU® (Chartered Life Underwriter), ChFC® (Chartered Financial Consultant) and/or CFP® (Certified Financial Planner) designation(s). Full benefits include salary plus commission.
Addison Financial Advisor Job
Financial Advisor Job Requirements
- Bachelors degree or higher; financial services, finance, economics, business administration, accounting or Law preferred.
- Track record of success in academic and/or career endeavors.
- Can handle long hours and rigorous training.
- Impeccable character: All applicants will be subject to extremely thorough
- background checks, including criminal and credit checks.
- Complete General Lines – Life, Accident & Health, and Series 7 & 66 or Series 6 & 63 are a plus.
- It is preferred that the applicant has lived in the DFW area for 3 or more years.