Financial Advisor Job in Toms River, New Jersey : NJ
Looking for Financial Advisor Jobs? See currently available Financial Advisor job openings on financial-advisor.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
financial-advisor.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any financial advisor job . We provide job resources for Financial Advisor positions throughout the industry. financial-advisor.jobs.net also provides Financial Advisor jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Financial Advisor by either city or state.
financial-advisor.jobs.net is a financial advisor job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Financial Advisor jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your financial advisor job search on financial-advisor.jobs.net today.
Financial Advisor Job Description
Come join the Lakeland Bank team...
You’ll love it here!
Lakeland Bank fosters a work environment that is supportive, caring, and team-centered. We believe in providing career advancement opportunities, within our organization, and treat our colleagues with dignity and respect. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, including 401(k) and education reimbursement.
We are very proud to have been recognized, for a second time, by Forbes magazine as one of "America's 50 Most Trustworthy Financial companies". This honor was a result of how we always have, and how we always will, conduct our business. The relationships we develop with our customers are governed by the principles of trustworthiness: honesty, integrity, and reliability. It's what our customers expect and it's what we deliver every day.
We are seeking a professional and ambitious Financial Advisor to acquire and deepen relationships with clients by providing comprehensive financial planning and advice to help individuals and families pursue their finance goals. As a Financial Advisor with our organization, responsibilities include working one-on-one with clients to develop individually tailored financial plans comprised of personalized investment products and services as well as providing ongoing assistance through services that help clients accumulate wealth and safeguard their assets.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Analyzing, drafting and implementing comprehensive financial and investment plans to help meet client objects
- Identifying and developing new business through existing and potential clients
- Opening, transferring and closing customer accounts and maintaining appropriate account records
- Staying current with new investment products and market trends
- Participating in training and development to continually improve your ability to provide the best advice and service for clients
- Preparing and delivering clear, effective and professional presentations
- Conducting productive networking and prospecting in the community
- Coaching branch employees to foster qualified referrals of bank clients
- Attending business calls with Branch Managers and Lending Officers
Clear CRD/U4 record and must be bondable
Apply today, and find out why our colleagues love it here! Visit:
Equal opportunity employer of qualified protected veterans, individuals with disabilities, minorities and females. Lakeland Bank is the wholly-owned subsidiary of Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:LBAI), which has $4.7 billion in total assets. The Bank operates 53 New Jersey branch offices in Bergen, Essex, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex and Union counties; five New Jersey regional commercial lending centers in Bernardsville, Jackson, Montville, Newton, Teaneck and Waldwick; and two commercial loan production offices serving Middlesex and Monmouth counties in New Jersey and the Hudson Valley region of New York. Lakeland Bank offers an extensive suite of financial products and services for businesses and consumers.
Toms River Financial Advisor Job
Financial Advisor Job Requirements
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Sales experience in the business industry
- Valid Series 7 and Series 66 Licenses and NJ Life & Health license
- Working knowledge of technology and software planning tools sufficient to analyze and report financial data
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred; Master's degree or related professional certification a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Previous annual production minimum of $200,000 or assets under management of $25 million preferred