Financial Advisor Job in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania : PA 19046
Looking for Financial Advisor Jobs? See currently available Financial Advisor job openings on financial-advisor.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
financial-advisor.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any financial advisor job . We provide job resources for Financial Advisor positions throughout the industry. financial-advisor.jobs.net also provides Financial Advisor jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Financial Advisor by either city or state.
financial-advisor.jobs.net is a financial advisor job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Financial Advisor jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your financial advisor job search on financial-advisor.jobs.net today.
Financial Advisor Job Description
Financial Representatives with Lincoln Investment. provide professional guidance and innovative solutions for the retirement planning needs of teachers and other non-profit employees.
Lincoln Investment Financial Representative Responsibilities:
- Prospects for new clients (phone, in-person, group meetings, workshops, etc.).
- Public speaking (presentations).
- Enrolls (sells) new clients (one-on-one, in-person).
- Conducts existing client account reviews.
- Analyzes investment performance data.
- Prepares for future sales/enrollment presentations.
- Develops, presents and helps implement financial plans.
- Analyzes prospect suitability and investment objectives/needs.
- Presents financial solutions (retirement, insurance, college planning, and investment).
Much of what our financial reps do is done on site at an employer's (school district, college, etc.) location. You will probably spend approximately 80% of your time out of the office.
- Is an established market, where you know who your prospects and clients are, important to you?
- Are you tired of cold calling?
- Do you value your independence?
- Do you want the freedom to sell your choice of products?
- Do you want to be financially rewarded for hard work?
- Do you have the desire to make a positive impact in people’s lives every day?
Our representatives are entrepreneurial, independent business owners who have the support of one of the largest Broker/Dealers in the 403(b) marketplace and the choice of using over 1,700 mutual funds and annuities. In addition, Lincoln Investment offers a complete range of asset management programs, as well as stocks and bonds, life insurance, disability and long term care insurance.
Lincoln Investment financial representatives address the needs of nearly 100,000 clients who have invested in excess of $7 billion in mutual funds, variable annuities, stocks and bonds.
Jenkintown Financial Advisor Job
Financial Advisor Job Requirements
Financial Sales Representative:
- Track record of successful work experience for a period of three to five years.
- Ability to acquire Series 7 or 6and 66 registration, and additional licensing needed to assist in building a career as a Financial Advisor.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and clients.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A bachelor's degree is preferred with five years of business experience and proven success in a previous career.
Keyword: Financial Sales, Financial Planner, Financial Investment, Investment Advisor, Investment Sales, Registered Representative.