Financial Advisor Job in Lake Oswego, Oregon : OR 97035
Looking for Financial Advisor Jobs? See currently available Financial Advisor job openings on financial-advisor.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
financial-advisor.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any financial advisor job . We provide job resources for Financial Advisor positions throughout the industry. financial-advisor.jobs.net also provides Financial Advisor jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Financial Advisor by either city or state.
financial-advisor.jobs.net is a financial advisor job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Financial Advisor jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your financial advisor job search on financial-advisor.jobs.net today.
Financial Advisor Job Description
Why Pacific Capital?
We will provide you with all the essential resources and tools needed to effectively maximize your skills and potential. We are a local firm with corporate alliances that give us the resources of a Fortune 100 company. Other perks include:
- Salary + commission AND bonuses – high income potential
- Extensive training program
- Ongoing support staff
- Programs lead to CLU®, ChFC® &/or CFP® CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- Career advancement opportunities
- Flexible scheduling – rewarding work-life balance
- Dental – Vision - Health - 401(k) Plan
Please apply if you pride yourself on Integrity, Professionalism, Commitment & Service.
NOTE: For entry-level applicants, it is strongly preferred to have lived in the greater Portland Metropolitan area for 3+ years.
We provide superior support and compensation for entry-level and experienced Financial Advisors. Our advisors will be able to assist individuals to meet their long-term financial goals in the areas of risk management, retirement, investments, college funding, and estate planning. Our advisor will also be able to meet business owner’s needs such as executive benefits and business continuation planning.
Our training program could lead to CLU® (Chartered Life Underwriter), ChFC® (Chartered Financial Consultant) and/or CFP® (CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional) designation(s).
Lake Oswego Financial Advisor Job
Financial Advisor Job Requirements
- Bachelors degree or higher; financial services, finance, economics, business administration, accounting or law preferred.
- Track record of success in academic and/or career endeavors.
- Can handle long hours and rigorous training.
- Impeccable character: All applicants will be subject to extremely thorough background checks, including criminal and credit checks, as well as drug testing.
- It is strongly preferred that the applicant has lived in the greater Portland Metropolitan area for 3 or more years.