Financial Advisor Job in Traverse City, Michigan : MI
Looking for Financial Advisor Jobs? See currently available Financial Advisor job openings on financial-advisor.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
financial-advisor.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any financial advisor job . We provide job resources for Financial Advisor positions throughout the industry. financial-advisor.jobs.net also provides Financial Advisor jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Financial Advisor by either city or state.
financial-advisor.jobs.net is a financial advisor job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Financial Advisor jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your financial advisor job search on financial-advisor.jobs.net today.
Financial Advisor Job Description
M3 Investment Services has new and exciting opportunities for Financial Advisors in multiple Michigan areas. At M3 Investment Services, we believe that crafting an investment strategy is a team effort. Our Financial Professionals have the skills, knowledge and experience to guide our clients into creating and implementing an effective plan designed to reflect their unique investment goals. Our financial professionals offer a full-service independent platform, marketing support and a very competitive payout. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to service new potential clientele as well as existing clientele enrolled in current 403(b) and 457 payroll slots that include a large pool of potential clients. Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Traverse City, Charlevoix, Marquette, Houghton, Mackinac City, Sault Ste. Marie, Cheboygan, Gaylord, Grayling, Alpena, Flint are just a few of the cities that are located within driving distance to districts we have opportunities in. We provide our services in over 52 counties in the state. The ideal candidate will be provided with leadership, guidance, training and support as well as office space in either the current Royal Oak or Muskegon office. M3 Investment Services has a fully staffed office with all the latest technology and is looking for advisors that want to grow their business. Compensation flexible and commensurate with experience for this 1099 opportunity.
The qualified individual will:
- Display the ability to be a self-starter/entrepreneur and demonstrate high skill with relationships and the key competencies required to be a successful advisor including: the ability to generate leads; set and hold productive meetings; present and implement solutions; and be proactive in providing ongoing support and service.
- Understand that our value lies in the depth of client relationships and is exceptional at developing them, particularly with high net worth prospects and clients
- Be an established, consummate professional at all times, both internally with our team and externally with the public.
- Provide clients with a full range of investment services that M3 Investment Services offers
Traverse City Financial Advisor Job
Financial Advisor Job Requirements
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-5 yrs. financial sales experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, finance, sales, marketing or related field
- Ability to build and manage client relationships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- FINRA Series 6 and 65 required, or FINRA Series 7 and 66
- State insurance licenses preferred
Since 1996, M3 Investment Services Financial Professionals have years of cumulative experience in the financial services industry working with some of the largest investment and insurance firms in the business. M3 Investment Services was formed because we felt we could better serve our community and clients as Independent Financial Professionals. All of us have a personal and professional stake in the business.