financial-advisor.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any financial advisor job . We provide job resources for Financial Advisor positions throughout the industry. financial-advisor.jobs.net also provides Financial Advisor jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Financial Advisor by either city or state.
financial-advisor.jobs.net is a financial advisor job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Financial Advisor jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your financial advisor job search on financial-advisor.jobs.net today.
Midwestern Securities Trading Company
Sales, Finance, Entry Level
300 East Washington Street
East Peoria, IL
Financial Advisor Development Program Job Description
Midwestern Securities Trading Company, LLC is searching for individuals that are interested in a rewarding career in financial services. A Financial Advisor can have a positive impact on the lives of individuals and businesses while earning nearly unlimited income. Our Financial Advisors operate as leaders of investment services divisions within our financial institution partners, acting as both financial planners and business development officers. Our advisors enjoy a starting base salary, commission, and a benefits package offered by the institution.
It all starts with our exclusive Financial Advisor Strategic Training ( fastTrack) program. This program is 4-6 months long, where you are paid to learn a new career, provided with study materials, and sponsored for the required licensing tests. This program is housed in our Business Development & fastTrack office in East Peoria, IL.
What an MSTC fastTracker can expect:
- Exclusive training to help you succeed as an advisor in a truly unique environment
- Financial support to acquire the Series 7, 66, and Life and Health licenses
- Training on MSTC’s time-tested investment philosophy, prospecting and closing sales
- Opportunities to shadow successful advisors in the field
Once graduated from the fastTrack program, an MSTC Financial Advisor can expect:
- Starting base salary, increasing rate of commission, and benefits provided by the financial institution
- Unique working environment as an employee of a financial institution, leading an investment services division
- Continuous sales coaching, advisor mentoring, networking opportunities, and access to exclusive services designed to get you in front of centers of influence
- Dedicated service coordinator at our home office to handle administrative questions and provide compliance oversight
- Nearly unlimited income potential
East Peoria Financial Advisor Job
Apply to this East Peoria Financial Advisor Job
Financial Advisor Development Program Job Requirements